4xAA Battery Cage with Leads, Switch and 2.1mm Connector plus 4 batteries
4 x AA Covered Battery Holder with built-in on/off power switch and a 2.1mm Barrel Jack connector on a 21cm lead. It features a sliding cover for easy access to the battery compartment, the cover can be screwed into place (screw not included). The cover clicks into place, even without the screw it will not come loose unless you want to remove it.
The case is hard plastic and is resistant to sudden impacts and vibrations. Ideal in any project kit requiring AA battery power.
This battery holder is compatible with our MeArm family of robotic arm products. For suitability with other products featuring a barrel jack power input, please refer to the datasheet for the product.
- A battery holder with a 5.5mm/2.1mm Barrel Jack connector on a 21cm lead.
- The holder features an On/off power switch.
- It holds 4 x AA batteries.
- Sliding case for easy access.
- The case can be screwed shut (Screw not provided).
- Case resistant to sudden impacts and vibrations.
- This battery cage is compatible with our MeArm family of products.
- 1 x 4xAA Battery Holder with Leads, Switch, and 2.1mm DC Barrel Jack Connector.
- Box Length: 70mm.
- Box Width: 65mm.
- Box Height: 19mm.
- Lead Length: 210mm
- DC Barrel Jack Connector: 5.5mm/2.1mm
- 4 x AA Batteries
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.