These 4mm fluted polypropylene sheets measuring 610mm x 610mm can easily be worked by hand and cut with a laser cutter. These lightweight and competitively priced sheets are used across a broad section of industries for an equally wide number of different applications. They are available as a 10 pack in a variety of different colours; white, black, yellow, red, blue, and green. There is also a mixed pack which comprises, 1 each of black and white and 2 of each of the remaining colours.
Fluted polypropylene is made by extruding the material through a corrugated die. This results in an end product that is lightweight, semi-rigid, strong, and moisture/chemical resistant. These qualities combine to make flute polypropylene suitable for use indoors and out. Fluted polypropylene is also fully recyclable.
This material has long been popular with sign makers and digital/screen printers as it's easy to print to and has good weather resistance. It is also easy to wipe clean. Signage made from fluted polypropylene is extremely commonplace. Estate agents use it for 'For Sale' signs, it is also used for temporary signage on things such as lamp-posts, and even as advertising sleeves. It is also widely used in the construction industries for signage, and also as protective coverings for floors, walls, carpets, and doors while building works are being carried out.
- It's a lightweight and cost-effective material.
- This material is semi-rigid and has very good mechanical properties.
- It has good moisture/chemical/weather resistance.
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
- The sheets can be worked by hand and laser cut.
- The sheets are supplied as packs of 10 and in the following colours. White, black, yellow, red, blue, and green. There is also a mixed pack which comprises, 1 each of black and white and 2 of each of the remaining colours.
- Its semi-flexible nature means it can be bent around another object.
- It doesn't bend easily across the fluting, which makes sturdy signage possible, without the need for backing material.
- It also makes a good substrate for other materials to sit on top of.
- These sheets make good protective coverings when building work is being carried out.
- It can be screen/UV/Digitally printed.
- These sheets are often used to create signage, packaging, protective coverings, and more.
- Fluted Polypropylene sheets are fully recyclable.
- This product is manufactured in the UK.
- 1 x 10 pack of Fluted Polypropylene, 4mm x 610mm x 610mm.
- White - 43254.
- Black - 43255.
- Yellow - 43256.
- Red - 43257.
- Blue - 43258.
- Green - 43259.
- Mixed Colours (1 each of black and white and 2 of each of the remaining colours) - 43288.
- Length: 610mm.
- Width: 610mm.
- Thickness: 4mm.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, wooden boxes, HIPS and MDF sheet orders (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPs, wooden boxes, and MDF sheets (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.