This track set includes a pair of 30-tooth silicone tracks, two drive sprockets measuring 1.38 inch (35 mm) in diameter, and two matching idler sprockets along with mounting hardware. The drive sprockets are designed to work with 3mm D-shafts, such as those on micro metal gearmotors.
This set contains components that are great for adding a tracked drive system to a small robot or vehicle. The flexible one-piece silicone tracks are designed to mesh with the drive and idler sprockets.
The drive sprockets are designed to press-fit securely on the output shafts of our micro metal gearmotors and 15.5D mm metal gearmotors. These gearmotors are intended to be mounted onto the side of the hub with the protruding teeth. The output shaft will slide into the socket easily at first but will achieve a snug fit when pressed through to the other edge of the hub.
The ideal spacing between the centers of the two sprockets is about 85 mm for the 30T tracks. Because the tracks are elastic, they will maintain tension even if you do not precisely match this distance. However, if the spacing is too short, they will be loose and more likely to slip off; if the spacing is too long, additional strain will be placed on the sprocket shafts, and the motor might not be able to turn as well.
- This set contains components that are great for adding a tracked drive system to a small robot or vehicle.
- 2 x Silicone Tracks.
- 2 x Drive Sprockets.
- 2 x Idler Sprockets.
- 2 x Two Shoulder Bolts, Washers, and M3 Nuts.
- Sprocket diameter: 35 mm.
- Diameter with track: 39 mm.
- Track width: 14.6 mm.
Pololu Stock Code:
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.