These 2.3mm Grey Laser Compatible Rubber A4 (210mm x 297mm) sheets are highly versatile and are the perfect choice for a rubber that will be cut with a laser. When cut it produces no harmful gasses and it doesn't emit any odours, if you've ever cut rubber on a laser cutter before you'll know that this is a great feature. It can be engraved and cut with any type of CO2 laser and offers outstanding engraving and impression quality.
Although it has a number of potential uses, it's high resistance to alcohol and water based inks makes it the ideal choice for making custom rubber stamps. Other possible uses include; Making custom seals, rubber feet, protective strips and even durable external decorations for your projects/designs.
- No smell when cut on a laser.
- High reistance to alcohol and water based inks.
- Very durable.
- High friction.
- Easy to cut.
- 1 x 2.3mm Grey Laser Compatible Rubber A4 (210mm x 297mm) sheet.
- Length: 210mm.
- Width: 297mm.
- Height: 2.3mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
If you want to know how to make fun and functional stamps with laser compatible rubber, then you've come to the right place! In this quick guide, we'll show you...
If you want to know how to make fun and functional stamps with laser compatible rubber, then you've come to the right place! In this...
Hi John, It is very difficult to say what speed and power you should use, it would depend very much on your laser. As a starting point a setting similar to that of engraving wood may work. It is also worth cutting the rubber one go at a time until you know how many passes are needed to cut through.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.