2xAA battery Cage with Leads plus batteries
2xAA battery Cage with Leads plus soldering starter kit
This battery cage houses two AA batteries and is barely bigger than the batteries it is designed to hold. This makes it a suitable choice for the smaller projects when a discrete and easy to hide battery cage is what is called for.
It also features colour coded 150mm flying leads, making for easy integration into your projects.
The battery cage can easily be soldered directly to a board or connected to your project via terminal blocks.
- Small discreet size.
- 150mm colour coded flying leads.
- The leads are suitable for soldered connections.
- The leads are suitable for terminal block connections.
- 1 x 2 AA Battery Cage with 150mm colour coded flying leads.
- Leads: 150mm
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Thank you for your question, you could almost connect them directly but you would need a diode in between the battery cage and solar panel like the below. The black marking would go towards the battery cage.
Thank you for your question, the battery cage is 57mm x 25mm x 15mm total.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.