These highly versatile Craft Foam Styrofoam Sheets measure 50mm x 600mm x 600mm. Though rigid and strong these Craft Foam Styrofoam Sheets are very lightweight and can easily be cut and shaped, making them popular with professionals and hobbyists alike.
The ease with which these sheets can be shaped makes them ideal for model making, building fast prototypes, planning architectural structures, children’s art and making moulds for vacuum forming, to name but a few.
As well as basic cutting and shaping these sheets can be further shaped by sawing, drilling or routing and once it has been shaped, you can easily apply a professional finish with resins and paints.
- Easy To Cut And Shape.
- Suitable For Routing And Drilling.
- Can Easily Be Sanded.
- Easy To Paint.
- Suitable For Creating Moulds For Vacuum Forming.
- 1 x Blue Craft Foam Styrofoam Sheet 50mm x 600mm x 600mm.
Possible Applications Include:
- Fast Prototyping.
- Planning Architectural Structures.
- Flower Arranging.
- Creating Vacuum Forming Moulds.
- Thickness: 50mm.
- Length: 600mm.
- Width: 600mm.
The manufacturing tolerance for the measurements of Craft Foam are the stated measurement +/- 0.05mm.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood and MDF sheet orders (excluding A4 size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood and MDF sheets (except A4 size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Thank you for your email, we would not recommend using this material for laser cutting!
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.