These 3.7V Polymer Lithium Ion (LiPo) batteries provide a high power capacity in a very small lightweight package, making them ideal for many applications. They are often used in portable consumer products such as Bluetooth speakers and mobile phones.
The batteries are supplied with 100mm leads terminated with a standard 2 pin JST connector.
These Polymer Lithium batteries come with a built in protection circuit which protects against; over voltage, over current, over discharge and also provides short circuit protection. When fully charged the battery will have a voltage of around 4.2V and when fully discharged the battery has a cut off voltage of 2.4V.
These batteriesdo not have a hard protective case. You should take care when housing the batteries in your design to ensure they have sufficient mechanical protection to protect the battery from any possible damage. If a battery does become damaged (dented, bent, etc) then it should not be used.
Lithium Polymer batteries require special charging circuits. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialised Lithium Polymer charger.
- Built in protection circuit to prevent over charging or discharging.
- Built in short circuit protection circuit.
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-10 to 60C).
- JST connector.
- Maximum discharge rate of 880mA.
- 1 x Polymer Lithium Ion Battery - 400mAh.
- Maximum Length: 35mm.
- Maximum Width: 23mm.
- Maximum Height: 5.2mm.
- Cable Length: 104mm.
- Suitable charger such as our LiPo Charger/Booster.
- These batteries are capable of delivery a high current output. If using conductive thread, a short in the circuit (between thread) could create sparks and heat. We recommend using coin cell holders and batteries for wearable projects.
- When removing the JST connector from a socket do not pull it out using the connecting wires as this can damage the connector.
- Neither the battery or its protection circuit are water proof, and if being used in an environment where water contact is possible or likely then the battery should be further protected.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, wooden boxes, HIPS and MDF sheet orders (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPs, wooden boxes, and MDF sheets (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Hi Ash, Unfortunately due to shipping restrictions, we can’t ship outside of the UK, however as northern Ireland would be classed as the UK we are able to ship to this location.
Yes that charger should be fine for that battery.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.