Monk Makes Electronics Kit 1 plus Raspberry Pi Pico with Pin Headers
The Monk Makes Electronics Kit 1 for Pico (lite edition) is a low cost, simple to use electronic Kit for the Raspberry Pi Pico. The kit has been designed to teach you basic electronics and coding via the Pico platform.
The kit includes the following components: custom breadboard with Pico pin names, jumper wires, header pins, a servomotor, resistors, LEDs (including a huge 10mm RGB LED), two push switches, a phototransistor, buzzer and variable resistor.
Using the supplied electronics, build 10 great projects and level up your knowledge as you go. The projects include; A touch switch, a thermometer, a light meter and a lie detector.
There is a detailed 68-page instruction book by Simon Monk to guide you through each project. The book is available as a free download, see the resources section below for the link.
- The Raspberry Pi Pico is not included with this kit. The Pico, with pin headers already assembled, can be obtained separately here.
- Low cost, simple to use electronic Kit for the Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Designed to teach you basic electronics and coding.
- Follow the 68-page guide and build 10 great projects.
- Complete with all of the electronics required to build the 10 projects.
- 1 x Solderless Breadboard 400 point.
- 10 x Male to male jumper wires.
- 1 x Micro-servomotor and accessory bag.
- 5 x 470Ω resistors.
- 1 x Strip of 0.1inch 20 way header pins
- 2 x 1kΩ resistors.
- 1 x 4.7MΩ resistor.
- 2 x Red LEDs.
- 1 x RGB LED (10mm).
- 2 x Tactile push switches (2 pin)
- 1 x Phototransistor.
- 1 x Piezo buzzer.
- Length: 120mm.
- Width: 105mm.
- Height: 35mm.
- Weight: 95g.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.