20mm Surface Mount Coin Cell Retainer plus coin cell batteries
20mm Surface Mount Coin Cell Retainer plus coin cell batteries and soldering starter kit
This economical and reliable 20mm Surface Mount Coin Cell Retainer clip is ideal for quick and easy battery installation and replacement within projects. Contains stable mount legs for increased strength withstanding shocks and vibrations whilst retaining the coin cell battery securely. As used in our Electro Fashion range. Suitable for use with CR2032, CR2016, CR2020 and CR2025 Coin Cell batteries.
- Low profile for densely packed PCB's.
- Nickel plated phosphorus bronze contacts.
- Through hole contacts.
- Reliable dual spring contacts.
- 1 x 20mm Surface Mount Coin Cell Retainer.
- Length: 31mm.
- Width: 20mm.
- Height: 4mm.
- We normally have a large amount in stock as we use these in the manufacture of our Electro Fashion range. For bulk orders, please feel free to contact us.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.