Note: Although we no longer stock this product, we do stock this great value alternative; DM830D Multimeter
This Digital Auto Ranging Multimeter is an excellent measuring and troubleshooting tool for any of your projects. As it is auto-ranging, you don't need to worry about setting it to the wrong range. The large clear 3 3/4 digits on the 4000 count LCD display makes measurements easy to read whilst testing equipment.
Other features include an auto-polarity measurement for direct current readings and an auto power OFF so you don't have to worry about using up battery power when it is not being used. This makes it ideal in classrooms where there can be many distractions.
This digital multimeter features advanced RS232 data logging and temperature measurement. Ideal for both professional and home use. It is supplied with test leads, RS232 lead, K-Type thermocouple probe, 2 x 1.5V AA batteries and a user guide.
- 3 3/4 digit, 4000 count LCD display.
- Measures AC/DC voltage & current, resistance, capacitance, temperature, frequency & duty cycle measurement.
- Auto range control.
- Auto power OFF.
- Easy grip upholster with test lead grips.
- Capacitance Measuring Range: 40nF, 400nF, 4µF, 40µF, 100µF.
- Current Measuring Range AC: 400µA, 4000µA, 40mA, 400mA, 4A, 10A.
- Current Measuring Range DC: 400µA, 4000µA, 40mA, 400mA, 4A, 10A.
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0°C to +750°C.
- Voltage Measuring Range AC: 400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 600V.
- Voltage Measuring Range DC: 400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 600V.
- 1 x Digital Auto Ranging Multimeter.
- 1 x RS232 lead (3mm headphone socket - VGA socket).
- 2 x Covered probes (1 red, 1 black).
- 1 x K-Type thermocouple probe (yellow - black).
- 2 x AA batteries (supplied in multimeter).
- 1 x Multimeter user guide.
- 1 x CD with multimeter software (Microsoft Windows only).
- Length: 145mm.
- Width: 73mm.
- Height: 40mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Hi Derek, Yes this multimeterdoes have a fuse, it is rated 500mA max.
The frequency range for the multimeter is between 10Hz-10MHz