The UNI-T UT131A Digital Auto-Ranging Multimeter is an ergonomic palm-sized fully featured digital multimeter. It comes with a protective case, probes, built-in stand, and a battery already inserted, so you can put it to use straight away.
The new generation of UT131 series redefines the performance standards for entry-level digital multimeters. The innovative industrial design ensures that these products can withstand a drop of 2 meters.
The new LCD display layout provides a clearer display and a better user experience. This series safety standards ensure that users can work safely in CAT II 250V environment. The special features that are new to this unit: the UT131A adds a 2mF Capacitance test that wasn't present in previous models.
- Clear LCD display.
- Equipped with comfortable protective cover, test probe holder.
- 2 meters drop test, precision protection.
- Auto power off.
- Auto backlight off.
- Loud buzzer sound.
- Knobs shift smoothly.
- Ergonomically designed, with all features easily accessible.
- 1 x UNI-T UT131A Digital Auto-Ranging Multimeter (With case and battery).
- 2 x probes.
- 1 x User Manual.
- Length: 134mm.
- Width: 77mm.
- Height: 47mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.