These ant-mist safety goggles with clear lenses provide an excellent fit for the user with a smaller face. The goggles contain a polycarbonate lens offering secure protection against impact hazards. The lenses also have an anti-mist coating and are clear, for maximum vision. The frames are made from PVC and are lightweight.
The goggles mould to the wearers face for a soft and comfortable fit. The frames also feature ventilation points around the brow and sides to further reduce the likelihood of misting.
In use, ensure that the eye protector is comfortably fitted over the eyes and the elastic is adjusted to create a seal around the face. Ensure that the eye protector is in place, before entering the hazard area. These goggles meet the requirements of EN 166.
- Designed to fit comfortably.
- Provides protection from impact hazards.
- The lenses are coated with an anti-mist layer.
- Ventilation on the frames to reduce the likelihood of internal misting.
- Lightweight PVC frame.
- Fully clear lenses for maximum vision.
- They have an adjustable elastic strap to ensure the goggles create a seal around the face.
- These goggles meet the requirements of EN 166.
- 1 x Anti-Mist Safety Goggles with Clear Lenses.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.