This sewable tilt switches from Kitronik can be used to activate your e-textiles project when it is tilted.
When horizontal this switch is off. When tilted 10° from horizontal the tilt switch is on.
It has two connection points to which the conductive thread is connected. The PCBs are double sided making the conductive thread connection very reliable (see example picture below).
- Double Sided PCBs for reliable connections.
- 1 x Sewable Tilt Switch.
- Length: 26mm.
- Width: 6.5mm.
- Height: 7mm.
For illustration only, not actual components provided.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Some cell holders have switches on them but on those that don’t, the only way to switch off the cell holder is to remove the cell. There are a range...
Some cell holders have switches on them but on those that don’t, the only way to switch off the cell holder is to remove the...
DescriptionMake this fun Zippi Doll from scratch with LED eyes which light up when it is held upright.Learn how to:Use a standard LED in a soft circuitCreate a circuit using...
DescriptionMake this fun Zippi Doll from scratch with LED eyes which light up when it is held upright.Learn how to:Use a standard LED in a...
like if tilt sensor is tilted turn LEDs 1,2 and 3 on for 5 seconds then LEDs 4,6 and 6 or much more complex things if you have more sensors and outputs.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.