These wooden wine boxes, made from Paulownia wood, make the ideal gift for the wine drinkers in your life, with or without a bottle inside. They can be personalised by hand or with a laser cutter and the result is far more sturdy and presentable than a bottle bag.
They are designed to fit standard bottle sizes, with a little room left over for shredded cardboard/straw packing material. They feature a hinged front opening cover with a fastener, which is the perfect spot for any customisation, and a rustic string/rope handle on the top. They are both functional and stylish, and when personalised, they become a one of a kind item.
Paulownia Wood is an incredibly fast-growing hardwood that is popular for making boxes, chests, clogs, and ornamental pieces. It is also used in China, Korea, and Japan for making the soundboards of stringed musical instruments. You can even find it being used in electric Guitars and even touring Skis. Paulownia wood is a very light, fine-grained, and warp-resistant material. When used in the construction of items such as skis, it is used as a lightweight core, with another protective material atop.
- Wooden wine boxes, made from Paulownia wood.
- Specifically designed to fit standard bottle sizes.
- It features a hinged front opening cover and a rustic string/rope handle on the top.
- Paulownia Wood is an incredibly fast-growing hardwood that is popular for making boxes, chests, clogs, and ornamental pieces.
- The wood is a very light, fine-grained, and warp-resistant material.
- It can be personalised by hand or on a laser cutter.
- It makes a perfect gift, with or without a bottle inside.
- 1 x Wooden Wine Box, Paulownia Wood, 35cm x10cm x10cm
- Width: 10cm.
- Depth: 10cm.
- Height: 35cm.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, wooden boxes, HIPS and MDF sheet orders (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPs, wooden boxes, and MDF sheets (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.