Please note: European delivery is temporarily disabled due to significant delays and other issues (Important info for EU customers)
Decoflex is a jointed sheet of veneer measuring 300mm x 200mm that is extremely easy to work with. The jointed veneer sheet is first pressed onto paper. The wood fibres are then broken and finally it is also pre-sanded with a 150 grain. This gives a flexible sheet of high quality wood veneer. The rear face of the veneered sheet is covered in a paper backing that is a similar colour to the chosen wood. These veneered sheets can easily be cut with a knife or laser cutter.
- If shipped on its own this item may be sent rolled up. In these cases there will be some curvature to the product when it is laid out on a flat surface. It may be necessary to weight before use with a laser cutter.
- Can easily be cut using a laser cutter or sharp knife.
- Flexible, perfect for curved surfaces.
- You can glue Decoflex onto any substrate in next to no time.
- An easy and quick way of finishing the edges of any other type of panel material.
- 1 x Flexible Maple veneer sheet – 300mm x 200mm.
- Length: 300mm.
- Width: 200mm.
- Height: 1mm.
Our range of Decoflex veneers have a nominal 1mm thickness.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.