Our Laser Compatible Medite Premier MDF sheets are highly versatile, suitable for enclosures and many other applications. Please note: As wood is a natural product, there is often a crook or bow to the sheet. The natural twist might be in excess of 10mm (see below - Tolerances and Caution).
Medite Premier MDF is produced using superior wood refining technology and specially designed resins. Benefits are consistency of quality and thickness, as well as reduced tool wear. Medite Premier MDF retains the light tan colour of the wood fibre from which it is manufactured.
This product conforms to E1 (low) formaldehyde levels as well as also complying with the lower levels required by CARB phase 2 (CARB Phase 2 compliant <0.11ppm).
This product is often described as 'Laser Grade' MDF but there is no official classification for this. We believe that E1 conforming MDF is the safest and best MDF for using in a laser cutter.
- Low formaldehyde emissions.
- Highly versatile.
- Produced to Forestry Stewardship Council certification.
- Suitable for use in internal dry conditions as defined in EN 622 parts 1 and 5 and conforms to EN13986.
- 1 x 4mm Laser Compatible Medite Premier MDF, 400mm x 300mm sheet.
- Length: 400mm.
- Width: 300mm.
- Height: 4mm.
The manufacturing tolerance for the thickness of MDF sheets are the stated thickness +/-0.15mm. This means a 4mm MDF sheet could be between 3.85mm and 4.15mm in thickness.
As wood is a natural product there is often a bow or crook to the MDF, and in some cases a twist. We have measured in excess of 10mm rise between the flat centre of the MDF and the corner. If you are using this product on a laser cutter; these sheets should be strapped/taped to the laser bed before cutting.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPS and MDF sheet orders (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPs, and MDF sheets (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.