This is a white, wide angle, flat top LED.
|Forward voltage drop:||3.1 V|
|Viewing angle:||140 degrees|
|Max forward current:||30 mA|
|Luminous intensity:||3000 mCd (@20mA)|
|Lens types:||Water clear|
Datasheet: Click Here
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Thank you for your question the smallest you could get away with is the one on the link below. Bear in mind though this would only work in full strong sunlight.
Depending on how many you LED’s you wanted to run would depend on the resistor needed, 1 LED would require a 68 ohm resistor, 2 LED’s in parallel would require a 33 ohm resistor, 3 LED’s would require a 22 ohm resistor. If you use the LED calculator on the product page, 3546-white-5mm-water-clear-led-140deg-3000mcd, and input ‘5’ as the Voltage, and the required number of LED’s into the LED section then click ‘calculate resistor’
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.