The experimental model included in this physics educational construction set is a great way to explain the effects of physical phenomena (acceleration, inertia, equilibrium of forces, the principle of linear motion, the laws of motion). The individual physical effects are illustrated through a variety of experiments to make them easy to understand. Suddenly, physics instruction is fun! Physics I 2.0 can be used in both supervised and unsupervised learning.
Innovative fischertechnik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and college students or your apprentices.The included didactic activity booklet with teacher and instructional materials offers display models and tasks to help you quickly prepare lessons, and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
The total of 780 fischertechnik parts are clearly divided into two sorting inserts. Everything is delivered in a sturdy storage box, along with easy to understand assembly instructions for 7 models of different difficulty levels.
This pack covers; Centrifugal force, Force of gravity, Acceleration, Law of conservation of energy, Pulses.
- Practical STEM learning that covers Physics.
- Build 7 different Models.
- Each kit contains 780 components.
- Suitable for Primary level, Secondary level.
- Key Learning Objectives Include:
- Discover physics in a fun way.
- Understand the focal points centrifugal force, gravity, acceleration, the conservation of energy, and momentum.
- Build experimental models to understand important physics phenomena like inertia.
- Test, experience, and understand many different aspects of Newtonian mechanics in a fun way.
- Deepen and practice project and group work.
- 1 x Fischertechnik - Physics I (2.0) STEM Kit (containing 780 parts).
- Parts Summary.
- Pack Length: 44cm.
- Pack Width: 31.5cm.
- Pack Height: 15cm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.