This 2.1mm DC jack socket can be easily chassis mounted using a single 8mm hole. This part can be mounted onto thicker materials than other similar connectors and will mount on to 3mm Perspex. The part is 21mm in length (including leads).
This part has a rating of 1A at 12V. See additional images for a simple example of how to attach wires to this connector.
- Will mount on to 3mm Perspex.
- Supplied with fixing nut and washer.
- 1 x DC Power Socket, Panel Mounting, 2.1mm.
- 1 x Fixing Nut.
- 1 x Washer.
- Rated 1A at 12V.
- Length: 21mm (including leads).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Hi Sam, I have had a look at the DC socket we provide, if you look at the socket upside down the pins are as follows. The one at the very back which continues up the back of the socket is the positive connection, the one on the side of the socket is the negative connection. This leaves the ones in the middle of the socket to be used for detecting which power supply option is being used. The photo on the socket you are wanting to us shows the positive and negative connection, the third which is unmarked would be the switching connection.
Yes it has switched contacts.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.