This PVC sheet is 0.25mm thick and 457 x 350mm in size.
The frosted finish on the plastic makes a good diffuser for lighting projects.
The material can be easily cut to size with a knife.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Thank you for your question, this material is very easy to cut with scissors or a guillotine and hole punches can make holes in it easily.
This should fold pretty neatly with just standard folding (which you will sometimes see called cold creasing). On our polypropylene you can also use hot creasing where a strip heater is used to form the crease but that may not work as well on this material.
and I am looking place to buy, is their any place in the USA where you can buy online?
Can this be stuck to glass.
Is it self adhesive.
The material isn’t supplied with adhesive backing so, no it can’t be stuck to anything in its raw state. You could of course purchase some suitable adhesive from elsewhere to bond it to the glass.
I've been searching for this kind of material and wanted to buy a sheet to make a product and sew it. I was wondering if it is durable for a wash bag? And, can it be printed on?
The PVC sheet should be durable enough for the purpose you require it for, it is a very flexible material. You can print on it using any of the following methods, flexo, gravure, screen, letterpress and wet-offset printing
I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks.
The largest sized product we do is the Polypropylene Sheets, which are 1100mm x 650mm, and this comes in a frosted finish which show diffused light. Unfortunately there isn’t any where I can suggest that could supply it in this sheet.
The width is 457mm and the length is 350 mm. This is the largest sized sheet we can source from our supplier.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.