These Frosted Clear 0.5mm Polypropylene Sheets are suitable for a wide range of D&T applications. These sheets let light through but have a frosted finish, which is good for diffusing light. One surface of the sheet has a fine sand finish and the other has an orange emboss (anti-glare) finish.
The 0.5mm gauge makes the sheets flexible and therefore ideal for products requiring a curved finish. They are also static treated to minimise dust attraction.
Polypropylene sheets are often used to make products such as office stationery, folders, files, covers, signs, lamps, lightings, jewellery, fashion accessories, etc.
Working with Polypropylene:
These Polypropylene sheets can be cut safely on a laser cutter (please note the edges will be slightly 'burred' and do not appear 'polished' like Perspex) and unlike PVC they do not create any chlorine gas. The sheets can also be cut using a sharp knife. You can crease the material using a cold or hot creasing technique. The resulting 'hinges' can be folded many times without the material breaking.
- Flexible frosted clear sheets.
- Can be printed on.
- Laser cutter safe.
- Suitable for a wide range of D&T applications.
- 1 x Frosted Clear Polypropylene Sheet 0.5mm x 1100mm x 650mm.
- Length: 1100mm.
- Width: 650mm.
- Height: 0.5mm.
- Please note that there can be a colour variation between batches and product lines of these sheets as part of the manufacturing process.
- Polypropylene is usually despatched rolled up, in a poster tube for smaller quantities, or loosely rolled in a box in larger quantities.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPS and MDF sheet orders (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPs, and MDF sheets (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Thank you for your question, you can cold crease the sheets by just folding them. You should not need to score it with a craft knife.
As such if the material has been allowed to return to the normal temperature in the working environment it could be ok to use, however we would always recommend following any recommendation by manufactures.
Hi Alex, The datasheet and material datasheet for the product supplied by the manufacture state that the melting point is around 160°C, with the Vicat softening point being around 145°C. Unfortunately this is the only data we have regarding the material and heat.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.