Please note: European delivery is temporarily disabled due to significant delays and other issues (Important info for EU customers)
These White laser, dry erase, acrylic boards measure 1.5mm x 600mm x 400mm. They can be laser cut and UV printed to create custom whiteboards/message-boards for the home, workplace or in the classroom. They can be worked and thermoformed in the same way as standard acrylics.
When in use they can be written on with standard whiteboard pens and then wiped clean with a dry eraser. The side of the sheet that has the gloss finish is the side that should be used as the whiteboard surface.
- Create custom whiteboards with a laser cutter or by hand working.
- Use standard whiteboard pens.
- Dry wipe cleaning.
- They can be worked and thermoformed in the same way as standard acrylics.
- 1 x White laser, dry erase, acrylic board 1.5mm x 600mm x 400mm.
- Length: 600mm. (nominal)
- Width: 400mm. (nominal)
- Thickness: 1.5mm (nominal).
- The manufacturing tolerance for the thickness of extruded acrylic sheets are the stated thickness +/-5%. This means a 1.5mm sheet could be between 1.43mm and 1.58mm in thickness.
The manufacturing process for these sheets can lead to variances in length and width measurements between batches. Tolerances of up to +/- 1.7% are possible. The maximum we have recorded is plus 10mm to a length measurement.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood and MDF sheet orders (excluding A4 size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood and MDF sheets (except A4 size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.