These 1mm Clear PETG Sheets measure 600mm x 400mm and offer excellent light transmission and are extremely durable. They have much better impact resistance than acrylic, have excellent chemical resistance, are easy to work and form, and they are very cost effective.
PETG has low forming temperatures so it can easily be heat bent and vacuum/pressure formed, it can withstand a tremendous amount of pressure without cracking. It can also be worked in much the same way as acrylics, in that it can be cut and routed with ease. Also, it meets FDA requirements for food contact and is fully recyclable. Additionally, it can be printed on or painted allowing for imaginative finishes, such as you might see on display stands.
Due to it's excellent mechanical and chemical properties PETG can be used for a wide variety of applications. These include; Retail display/POS, signage, food containers, sneeze guards, in place of glass, and any other applications that you would typically use acrylic for. The ease with which it can be shaped and formed makes it a great choice for manufacturing and Makers alike.
- PETG offers an excellent and cost effective alternative to acrylic.
- It is naturally clear and has excellent light transmission properties.
- PETG is very durable and has much better impact resistance than acrylic.
- It can easily be heat bent and vacuum/pressure formed and worked as easily as acrylics.
- These sheets can also be printed on and painted.
- It is classified as food safe and can be used to make food containers/bottles.
- It can be 100% recycled.
- It can be used for a wide variety of applications.
- 1 x Clear PETG Sheet 1mm x 600mm x 400mm.
- Length: 600mm.
- Width: 400mm.
- Height: 1mm.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, wooden boxes, HIPS and MDF sheet orders (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood, HIPs, wooden boxes, and MDF sheets (except A4/300mm x 200mm size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.