The MeArm Raspberry Pi Maker Kit version is an easy-to-build robot arm kit that's designed to get children (and adults!) learning about technology, engineering and programming. It's been expressly designed to be easy to build (age 11+) and use. This kit is available in two different colours and two different pack sizes.
At its heart is the Raspberry Pi (Not included), a small and affordable computer that can be used for learning to code and that can be used as a desktop computer. It can be controlled directly through the on-board joysticks, or you can learn to code by making it move using a variety of languages.
The big benefit of being integrated with the Raspberry Pi is the availability of coding editors to suit every coding ability level and preference. A lot of effort has gone into making it simple to start programming your MeArm as soon as you've got it built.
The MeArm Raspberry Pi version has been designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble. Children can build it themselves and we suspect adults may be able to build it unaided too. The only tool you'll need to build it is a hex key, and one is included in the box!
- This kit does not include a Raspberry Pi.
- This kit requires assembly.
- Easy to build kit suitable for children aged 11 and above.
- It comes with a Hex key, the only tool required for the build.
- It has been built for the Raspberry Pi, arguably the best credit card sized commercial computer in the world.
- It's a lot of fun.
- This kit is also available as;
- 1 x Pack of plastic parts for the structure of the arm - blue.
- 1 x Socket head screws for easy assembling.
- 1 x Hex key so you don’t need your own tools.
- 4 x Metal gear servos.
- 1 x PCB for the Raspberry Pi with on-board Joysticks (Already Assembled).
MeArm for PaspberryPi pack size and colour options:
- Single in blue - 4503.
- Single in orange - 4504.
- 20 pack in blue - 4503-20.
- 20 pack in orange - 4504-20.
- Raspberry Pi.
- Power Supply.
Note: this product is sometimes called a me arm, though the correct name is MeArm
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ben delivers a video walkthrough of building the MeArm robotic arm for Arduino, RaspberryPi and microbit. See every step of the assembly up close. If you've never tackled this build...
Ben delivers a video walkthrough of building the MeArm robotic arm for Arduino, RaspberryPi and microbit. See every step of the assembly up close. If...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.