The smallest Arduino-Compatible board yet! An even smaller version of the Pro Mini, but with an ATmega32U4 (as opposed to the ATmega328 on the Pro Mini). The Pro Micro features an on board micro USB connector for instant USB connectivity that also doubles as a power supply! Ideal for small, lightweight projects that require rapid prototyping or in large volumes.
The Pro Micro (rated at 3.3V/8MHz) contains an improved ATmega32U4 chip. The 3.3V version of the Pro Micro has the advantage of ease of use with compatible 3.3V sensors combined with lower power consumption.
The Arduino compatible board includes 4 analogue pins with 10-bit ADC (Analogue Digital Conversion) for use with analogue 3.3V sensors, 5 PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) pins good for dimming LED's, 12 Digital I/O pins for general use and Rx and Tx hardware serial connections. It can even be used with the official Arduino iPhone App for further configurations.
This Pro Micro contains an on board USB transceiver, so it doesn't require any external FTDI boards to be able to connect it to a computer.
- Smallest Arduino-Compatible board yet!
- On-board micro-USB connector for power supply and direct programming with a computer or the Arduino IDE software iPhone app.
- 3.3V/8MHz ATmega32U4 chip.
- Supports auto-reset.
- 5V regulator.
- Max 150mA output.
- Over current protected.
- DC input 5V up to 12V.
- On board Power and Status LEDs.
- Analog Pins: 8.
- Digital I/Os: 14.
- The Pro Micro has an onbaord regulator that can handle up to 12VDC and regulate it down to the board's operating voltage of 3.3V. If you are doing that you need to connect the unregulated voltage to the 'Raw' pin and not the 'VCC' pin.
- 1 x Pro Micro - 3.3V/8MHz.
- PCB Length: 33mm.
- PCB Width: 18mm.
- PCB Height: 0.8mm.
- Datasheet (ATMega 23U4).
- Eagle Files.
- Firmware Note.
- Arduino Addon Files.
- Hookup Guide.
- GitHub (Design Files).
SparkFun Stock Code:
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.