Clearance prices shown in orange are in GBP and exclusive of VAT.
The MicroView is an extremely small 100% Arduino compatible module with a integrated 64 x 48 pixel OLED display. We are sure it is what every Arduino maker has been looking for!
This Arduino module with an OLED display is ideal for showing off your programming skills to display whatever you create on your Arduino board! This display is 64 x 48 pixels with 32KB of flash memory and does not need any additional components other than a power supply to function.
Featuring 12 Digital I/O Pins (3 PWM) with 6 Analog pins, uses for this display include showing pin status, sensor data or even emails using the Arduino IDE software.
This OLED display uses ATMEL's ATmega328P chip (with 32KB flash memory) and is configurable in both 5V and 3.3V configurations and manage up to 16V DC power input.
The base code is 100% compatible with the Arduino Uno (ATmega328P) so long as the I/O pins used in the code are externally exposed on the display module.
- 64 x 48 Pixel OLED Display.
- 6 Analog Pins.
- 12 Digital I/O Pins (3 PWM).
- Needs no additional power other than USB connector.
- ATmega328P embedded chip (32KB flash memory).
- 100% Arduino IDE software compatible.
- 1 x SparkFun MicroView - OLED Arduino Module.
- 1 x USB Programmer.
- Learn MicroView.
- Demo Video - Side-Scroller Shooter.
- MicroView Bootloader Installation.
SparkFun Stock Code:
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.