For those looking to create excellent robotic projects on a budget this compact and powerful L9110S Two Channel Motor Driver Board is perfect. This board has great specifications for its competitive price point making it perfect for driving two brushed DC motors or a single stepper motor.
Using the module is simple. Connect your motors to the MOTOR B and MOTOR A terminal blocks. Power the board with 2.5V-12V DC and provide the H-bridge input controls on B-IA, B-IB and A-IA, A-IB. You can then control the motors using either Arduino code, Python, or Kitroniks very own custom blocks for the Makecode Editor for the BBC microbit.
- Rated to operate with a supply of between 2.5V - 12V DC.
- It provides 800mA of continuous output current when powered.
- Can drive either two DC motors or one 4 wire 2 phase stepper motor.
- TTL/CMOS output level compatible.
- Output built-in clamping diode.
- The IC driver has H-Bridge circuits for forwards and backwards control.
- 1 x L9110S 2-channel h-bridge motor driver board.
- Length: 27mm.
- Width: 20mm.
- Height: 14mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Thank you for your question, if you have the make code open on the left hand side the option at the bottom will be advanced. Left click on that and you should see a new set of options with extensions being the bottom option now. Left click on extensions. This should take you to a new screen, type in Kitronik into the search and it will bring up our various code packages. Left click on the motor driver (not robotics board) and this will add the extension to the code.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.