This is a kit that gives you all of the basic thru-hole components you will need to get started playing with embedded projects. These are the 'bubble gum' parts that we regularly use. A good starter assortment of caps, ICs, regulators, diodes, and good-for-blinky LEDs.
This assortment of parts makes a great gift for beginner and advanced electronics nerds!
You may notice there are no resistors in this kit. We recommend purchasing one of the resistor kits in the related products below for all the resistor values you may need.
- Box with 2 sided latching lid.
- 9 seperate compartments.
- Assortment of common electronics components.
- 1 x Parts Box.
- 10 x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors.
- 5 x 100uF Electrolytic Capacitors.
- 5 x 10uF Electrolytic Capacitors.
- 5 x 1uF Electrolytic Capacitors.
- 5 x 10nF Ceramic Capacitors.
- 5 x 1nF Ceramic Capacitors.
- 5 x 100pF Ceramic Capacitors.
- 5 x 10pF Ceramic Capacitors.
- 5 x 1N4148 Diodes.
- 5 x 1N4001 Diodes.
- 5 x 2N3906 PNP Transistors.
- 5 x 2N3904 NPN Transistors.
- 3 x 20 Pin Female Headers.
- 3 x 20 Pin Male Headers.
- 3 x Mini Power Switches.
- 2 x Push Buttons.
- 1 x 10k Trimpot.
- 2 x LM358 OpAmp
- 2 x 3.3V Regulator.
- 2 x 5V Regulator.
- 1 x 555 Timer.
- 1 x Green LED.
- 1 x Yellow LED.
- 1 x Red LED.
- 1 x 7 segment Red LED.
- 1 x Mini Photocell.
SparkFun Stock Code:
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.