Kitronik Relay Control Breakout Board plus soldering starter kit
This breakout board allows a low power logic level device running at 5V to operate a relay. The relay can switch up to 16A 250VAC or 16A 30VDC. This lets your low power microprocessor control big, power hungry devices!
To use the board you simply connect a constant 5V supply along with a signal connection. When the signal connection is taken high (over 2.1V) the relay and on board LED indicator turn on. At this point the relay which is normally open becomes closed circuit.
- High current output drive (16A).
- LED indicates when the relay is operating.
- 1 x Relay Breakout Board.
Possible applications include:
- Driving high current devices, such as motors or lights from a microcontroller.
- Length: 48mm.
- Width: 38mm.
- Height: 26.5mm.
- GND - Ground / zero volts.
- Vcc - 5V power input.
- SIG - The signal input, 2.1V turns the relay on, 0V turns it off.
- LOAD - The outputs of the relay, when the relay is on these pins are connected together.
This product is supplied in a bag.
- This breakout board can be used with mains electricity, however this should only be done by suitably qualified people.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Thank you for your question, I am afraid there is not a version like that.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.