Temperature Sensor Breakout Board plus soldering starter kit
This board uses the NCT75-D temperature sensor which has a temperature accuracy of up to 1°C and temperature resolution of 0.0625°C.
The device also features an over-temperature alert pin which is highly configurable. The temperature is read via an I2C bus. Since the device has 3 address pins it is possible to connect 8 devices on the same bus, a useful feature for comparing temperatures at several locations at once. The device can operate off either a 3V or 5V supply.
- Accurate digital sensing.
- Configurable over temperature alarm.
- Up to eight devices can be used on the same bus.
- 1 x Digital Temperature Sensing Breakout Board.
Possible applications include:
- Indoor / outdoor temperature monitoring.
- Equipment, temperature fault monitoring.
- Length: 28mm.
- Width: 28mm.
- Height: 3mm.
- Vcc: Supply Voltage
- A0: Address Pin 1
- A1: Address Pin 2
- A2: Address Pin 3
- SDA: I2C Data
- SCL: I2C Clock
- OS/ALRT: Configurable over-temperature alarm
- GND: Ground
This product is supplied in a bag.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Hi Jane, Unfortunately we don’t have any details which we could supply to help draw this circuit on Yanka. Sorry.
Hi Kenny, although it is technically possible to do you would need to connect the breakout board to a microprocessor such as an Arduino and then connect this to the LCD display. You would need to have a good knowledge of coding in C to be able to do this.
One device on its own works fine, but two (or more) appear to stop the SLC line i.e. no clock or data on the SLC and SDA lines ... driven from an Arduino 2560 Mega board.
I have other boards ( using the same NCT75 ic) which I assembled myself , and two 'boards' work fine. I'll try a third shortly, but your boards appear not to work when there is more than one on the Clock and Data bus.
Hi John, I’m glad to hear that by changing the pull up resistor on the clock and data lines have solved this issue.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.