Buy locally from a partner
MI:pro ''Mountable'' Case plus micro:bit starter kit
MI:pro ''Mountable'' Case plus micro:bit
Keep your BBC micro:bit safe by using this mountable version of the MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit. This case has been specifically designed with portability and expansion in mind and is compatible with both the original micro:bit V1 and the new micro:bit V2.
This 'Mountable' case features two 'keyhole slot' style wall mounting points attached to the sides of the BBC micro:bit case. Choose appropriate size screws for the material or surface that the case will be fastened to for a more sturdy and permanent installation.
The clear casing allows the BBC micro:bit to be seen inside the case, allowing the on-board LED matrix to be clearly viewed. The case provides full access to the micro:bit pins, USB port and reset button. The case is easy to assemble and we have included a guide in PDF form that can be found at the foot of this product description.
- This case requires assembly, full instructions can be found in the resources section.
- The BBC micro:bit is NOT included. If you also require a BBC micro:bit, you can order a micro:bit V1 or a micro:bit V2.
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins.
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit.
- The mounting points allow you to fix the micro:bit to a surface for sturdy and more permanent installations.
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector.
- Clear case material shows the on-board LEDs in perfect clarity.
- The case is compatible with versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit.
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw.
- 1 x Front Plate.
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut.
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate.
- 2 x Mid-layer Plate.
- Length (minus the mounting brackets on the side): 65mm.
- Length (with the mounting brackets on the side): 91mm.
- Width: 37mm.
- Depth (without screws): 9mm.
- Depth (with screws): 14mm.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Flat-head Screwdriver.
- 2 x Mounting Screw.
- One of the following:
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.