Buy locally from a partner
Klaw Kit plus :MOVE motor
Klaw Kit plus :MOVE motor and micro:bit
The :MOVE Motor Klaw provides a fun and easy to install addition to the Kitronik :MOVE Motor buggy for microbit. It has been carefully designed to have the ability to fit both vertically and horizontally with one bolt. Included are two types of Klaw attachments for each of these builds.
It is controlled by a low voltage servo which is included, this servo is used to open and close the Klaw. The voltage supply and control signal are all from the :MOVE Motor via the pin headers, simply connect the servo lead onto the pin headers.
The :MOVE Motor Klaw can be coded with MakeCode or with MicroPython and we have produced online guides to walk you through both. These guides can be found in the list of resources below along with the build instructions.
- Easily add a gripping Klaw to :MOVE Motor.
- Servo powered opening and closing with the servo included as a part of the kit.
- Fit to :MOVE motor either horizontally or vertically.
- Easy to assemble.
- Code it with MakeCode or with MicroPython.
- 1 x Mini 180 Degree Servo with accessories.
- 2 x M3 x 16mm Screws.
- 1 x M3 Steel Washer.
- 2 x M2 x 12mm Screws.
- 1 x M4 x 25mm Screw.
- 6 x Laser Cut Perspex Parts.
- Printed assembly instructions.
- Overall Length: 115mm.
- Closed Width: 70mm.
- Open Width: 125mm.
- Height w/servo: 38mm.
- Small Phillips Screwdriver.
- Kitronik :MOVE Motor buggy.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.