This is a low cost 66mm 8 ohm miniature paper cone speaker. It is ideal for a range of audio applications. We use them in our mono and stereo amplifier kits.
Connection to the speaker is made via two solder tags location at the rear of the speaker.
- Voice, music and signal output.
- Paper cone.
- Solder tag connections.
- 1 x 0.5W, 8ohm 66mm speaker.
- Diameter: 66mm.
- Thickness: 20mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Thank you for your email, the answer is basically it depends on your local electornic recycling regulations. Some councils and so on will take electronics, others require them to be disassembled others will not take them. In theory there is no reason you could not recycle the speaker if disassembled as it is made from paper and metal with a magnet.
Thank you for your question, in theory yes but it would be very quiet. You would need a full amplifier kit to play sound files through from your phone. One such kit that uses this speaker is on the link below for you.
Hi Jonathan, The speaker is 66mm is diameter as such the height would be 66mm.
The speakers are 66mm in diameter.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.