These 0.5mm Polypropylene Sheets are suitable for a wide range of D&T applications. These opaque sheets have a high opacity considering they are made from a relatively thin material. One surface of the sheet has a fine sand finish and the other has a slightly less coarse sand emboss finish.
The 0.5mm gauge makes the sheets flexible and therefore ideal for products requiring a curved finish. The surfaces of the sheets are treated to make them suitable for printing (including sublimation printing). They are also static treated to minimise dust attraction.
Polypropylene sheets are often used to make products such as office stationery, folders, files, covers, signs, lamps, lightings, jewelery, fashion accessories, etc.
Working with Polypropylene:
These Polypropylene sheets can be cut safely on a laser cutter (please note the edges will be slightly 'burred' and do not appear 'polished' like Perspex) and unlike PVC they do not create any chlorine gas. The sheets can also be cut using a sharp knife. You can crease the material using a cold or hot creasing technique. The resulting 'hinges' can be folded many times without the material breaking.
- Flexible Black sheets.
- Can be printed on.
- Laser cutter safe.
- Suitable for a wide range of D&T applications.
- 1 x Polypropylene Sheet 0.5mm x 500mm x 350mm.
- Length: 500mm.
- Width: 350mm.
- Height: 0.5mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.