Kitronik Electronic Game Kit plus 2 x AA batteries
Kitronik Electronic Game Kit plus starter soldering kit and 2 x AA batteries
This kit has four buttons and LEDs to make up a game, which can be used as both a memory game and a reactions game. A PIC micro-controller, pre-programmed with special software controls the game.
The on / off switch and battery pack mount directly onto the board allowing it to be used as built or alternatively it can be housed into an enclosure of your own design.
- 2 Games in 1 kit.
- Compact PCB design.
- 1 x 2x AA PCB Mount.
- 6 x 680R Resistor.
- 1 x 47R Resistor.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x Green 5mm Diffused LED - 35mCd.
- 1 x Yellow 5mm Diffused LED - 125mCd.
- 1 x Orange 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 4 x 6mm PCB Mount Tactile Switch, 9.5mm height.
- 1 x IC Socket 8 Pin.
- 1 x PCB Mount Slide Switch.
- 1 x Pan Head M3 x10mm Machine Screw.
- 1 x M3 Hex Full Width Nut, Zinc.
- 1 x Electronic Game Kit PCB.
- 1 x Pre-Programmed IC.
- Length: 58.5mm.
- Width: 58.5mm.
This kit is supplied in a blister retail packaging. It is also available in a simple grip seal bag and bulk quantities for more details on this version click here.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.