Thermochromic Sheet plus Temperature Indicator Strip
Thermochromic Sheet plus thermal conductivity bar
Thermochromic Sheets provide a 'hands on' and exciting way to see thermal mapping changes through colour. They are made from Thermocolour Liquid Crystals, in sheet form, that change colour depending on temperature.
The sheets are a valuable resource for teachers to use in Key Stages 1 through to 4 to demonstrate; CONDUCTION, INSULATION, CONVECTION, RADIATION, FRICTION and many other experiments involving temperature change.
The sheets feature an adhesive backing, making it possible to make them a permanent feature in the classroom. For a more dramatic effect when using them to display a thermo hand print, is to place the sheet between both hands. The colour change will be more pronounced and will take longer to fade.
These Thermochromic Sheets can be cut with scissors without damaging the material in anyway and without any type of leakage.
- These sheets provide a 'hands on' and exciting way to see thermal mapping changes through colour.
- The sheets change colour depending temperature.
- They can be used by Teachers for Key Stages 1 through to 4 to demonstrate; CONDUCTION, INSULATION, CONVECTION, RADIATION, FRICTION and many other experiments involving temperature change.
- The sheets have an adhesive backing.
- They can be cut with scissors without damaging the material in anyway and without any type of leakage.
- 1 x Thermochromic Sheet, 300mm x 150mm with Adhesive Backing.
- Length: 300mm.
- Width: 150mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.