This simple but effective colour changing mood light kit 60 student pack requires no soldering, making it an ideal project for the younger students. It is a simple kit for each student, comprising of a power source, switch and LED.
At less than £1 per student it is a very economical and a simple starter in electronics. It is just a case of connecting a three AA battery box with integral switch to the LED using a terminal block. The only tool required being a screwdriver for the terminal block.
Combine with a diffusing material, such as polypropylene, to create simple but impressive case designs.
- A solder free fun introduction to electronics.
- At less than £1 per student it is a very economical and a simple starter in electronics.
- Each build has a power source with switch, terminal block and colour changing LED.
- A screwdriver for the terminal block is the tool required.
- Combine with a diffusing material, such as polypropylene, to create simple but impressive case designs.
- 60 x 3AA Covered Battery Holder with Switch and Leads.
- A pack of Terminal Block.
- 60 x Colour Changing 5mm Diffused LED.
- Small Screwdriver.
- 3 x AA Batteries per student.
- Wire cutters for separating the terminal blocks.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What is soldering? Soldering is a...
How to solder - an introductory guide: If you're new to soldering our Soldering School will have you up and running in no time. What...
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.