This micro:bit branded 2 x AAA battery box has an integrated on/off switch and 150mm colour-coded leads which terminate in a JST connector. The box also features a super convenient slide-and-click cover, keeping the batteries firmly held in place yet making them quickly accessible.
The JST connector is the same type of connector found on the micro:bit making it an ideal powering solution for your micro:bit projects.
As the micro:bit has no on/off switch, the battery box's built-in switch will allow you to power off your projects without having to disconnect anything. This will also help to extend the working life of the battery box's JST connector.
- Batteries are not included, they can be obtained separately here.
- We also do a battery box without an on/off switch, which is available separately here.
- Add power to the micro:bit with a fully featured battery box.
- A branded 2 x AAA battery holder.
- It features an integrated on/off switch.
- The on/off switch prevents the need for repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting to manage power.
- 150mm leads terminating in a JST connector.
- The JST connector makes this an ideal option for powering the micro:bit.
- Leaving the battery box connected will extend the life of the JST connectors.
- The box also features a super convenient slide-and-click cover.
- 1 x Branded 2 x AAA micro:bit Battery box with on/off switch & JST connector.
- Length: 63.2mm.
- Width: 25.59mm.
- Height: 15.5mm.
- Lead Length: 150mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.