This wheel is designed to 'push fit' on to our matching geared hobby motor. They have a solid plastic wheel rim and rubber tread tyre. They are perfect for creating your own buggy design.
- Solid plastic wheel rim.
- Rubber tread tyre.
- Compatible with our geared hobby motor.
- 1 x Wheel for Geared Hobby Motor.
- Overall diameter: 68mm.
- Wheel diameter: 51.8mm.
- Tyre width: 27mm (30mm including push fit connector).
- Shaft outside diameter: 13.8mm.
- Width of mounting hole: 3.66mm.
- Length of mounting hole: 5.3mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Hello Peter, Currently we don’t have an axle which is designed to fit this wheel, however the wooden dowel that we stock does fit the wheel although it is slightly loose. You may depending on your design be able to use this wooden dowel as your free running axle.
Hi Joe, The item in question is a wheel that is suitable for use with the following item 2547-right-angle-geared-hobby-motor. It is difficult to say if it would be able to move a block up and down as it depends on the size and weight of the block. The best option is to try it out.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.