This is a HS540 high torque DC motor. Operating voltage: 6V - 12V. Axle diameter: 3.2mm. Typical Speed: 19500RPM. Typical Current: 4.7A. Inlcudes two mounting holes for M3 bolts. Suitable for a wide range of applications requiring large amounts of torque for traction including industrial applications.
- Operating voltage: 6V - 12V.
- Anti-clockwise rotation.
- 47W output.
- 3-pole motor.
- Two mounting holes.
- 1 x HS540 High Torque Motor.
- Length: 50mm.
- Diameter: 35.8mm.
- Axle Length: 9mm.
- Axle Diameter: 3.2mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Hi Harjee, Currently we don’t stock a mounting bracket/clip for this motor. We do stock a mounting clip which can be used with another high torque motor, https://kitronik.co.uk/products/c2507-motors-high-torque https://kitronik.co.uk/products/2505-plastic-motor-mounting-clips-pack-of-10
Hi John, It sounds like when the motor is initially turned on there is a spike in the current it draws, this then causes the power supply to shutdown to protect the circuit from overload. It will then detected that the current spike has gone and apply power again. This would then result in the pulsing motor you have described. However it is slightly difficult to recommend a fix as we don’t know what other circuitry you are using and how the motor is connected.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.