Note: Although this product has been discontinued, we still stock a range of servos and accessories here.
This Mini 360 Servo is a great value multi-purpose micro size servo and it's ideal for use with micro-controller systems like the BBC micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and PICAXE. It's miniature size also makes it great for use in radio controlled models.
This is a 360 degree continuous rotation servo. Its operation is very different to that of a standard servo. Instead of going to a specified angle, this servo will be static at a 1.5ms pulse (see this guide to tweak this), a longer pulse gives forward rotation and a shorter pulse give backwards rotation.
It comes with mounting screws and a range of horns to suit most applications. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos.
- Great value miniature servo.
- 360 Degree Operation.
- Control horns included.
- 1 x Mini 360 Degree Servo.
- 2 x Mounting screws.
- 3 x Control horns.
Please see the Datasheet below for detailed dimension information.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Hi Richard, It would be difficult to say if this would be suitable. This servo works based on a pulse, so it will be static at a 1.5ms pulse (a trimmer is included to tweak this), a longer pulse gives forward rotation and a shorter pulse give backwards rotation. It may be possible to send a longer pulse for a period of time and then send a static pulse which would stop the servo, however the difficultly will come in trying to line up the turn table with the track.
Hi Steve, The servo will be static if a 1.5ms pulse is sent to the servo, for forward rotation you would send a longer pulse rate. It would be difficult to get just one complete rotation as it works differently to a 180 degree servo where you can control the position of the servo.
Hello Russell, it is a 360 degree continuous rotation, it is static at a 1.5 ms pulse, a longer pulse gives forward rotation and a shorter pulse give backwards rotation. It also contains a trimmer to tweak the static pulse to the servo. This servo is a lower cost alternative to the Tower Pro SG90 Mini Servo, with the added bonus that it is not limited to the 180 degree operation that the SG90 is.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.