A heated desoldering iron / solder sucker manufactured by Duratool, for when soldered parts need tidying up or connections need removing.
Heated desoldering irons/suckers provide a simple solution to fixing soldered connections, as the solder removal can be achieve with a single tool and operation, rather than having to use a sucker and a standard soldering iron, while also holding the board.
- Single handed operation.
- Lockable spring loaded plunger.
- Supply Voltage: 230V / 50Hz.
- Electric Iron Power: 40W.
- 1 x Desoldering Iron / Solder Sucker.
This product is supplied with a UK mains plug and is designed to work off a 230V, 50Hz supply.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
In this two part Kitronik University resource we're going to explain how to remove solder. Read on for a written guide or skip to the video.De-Soldering in 5 steps.1. To...
In this two part Kitronik University resource we're going to explain how to remove solder. Read on for a written guide or skip to the...
Hello Rob, The solder that has been removed can be cleaned from the soldering iron by lifting the handle slightly in the direction of the button and remove it from the grip. The packing states and shows how to remove this part of the soldering iron.
Yes it can be used as a soldering iron, a demo of this product can be viewed of the product on the video that is shown on the product page. Although if you want to solder a whole circuit it might be better to use a standard soldering iron.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.