Note: Although we no longer stock this product, we still carry a range of electronic test equipment.
With a huge 7 inch LCD screen, 32 automatic measurement & tracking functions and a dual sampling mode, the 100MHz Digital Oscilloscope is ideal for troubleshooting, manufacturing and repairing electronic equipment. Designed to meet the demanding needs of any electrical engineer, this Oscilloscope has everything you need to measure and analyse electrical circuits in detail.
Using real-time sampling, this Oscilloscope features 1GSa/s rapid sampling in single-channel mode and 500MSa/s in dual-channel mode. The 32 automatic measurement functions help you find faults faster than ever before, giving you a clear reading every time with the Small Signal Capture function.
The on board storage is capable of storing two waveforms and displaying them on the huge 7 inch screen for direct comparison, enabling consistent prototyping and troubleshooting on multiple devices.
This Oscilloscope has full USB support including full USB Host and Device functions so you can connect directly to any PC and through remote PC connections using the supplied GAScope1.0 PC software.
- New ultra-thin appearance design, small and portable.
- 7-inch widescreen TFT LCD display.
- 32 automatic measurement & tracking functions.
- Full USB host and USB device support.
- Trigger functions include edge, pulse, video, slope and alternation.
- CD containing GAScope1.0 PC software.
- 1 x 100MHz Digital Oscilloscope.
- 1 x 1:1 probe.
- 1 x 10:1 probe.
- 1 x USB connection cable.
- 1 x UK mains power cable.
- 1 x GAScope 1.0 PC software CD.
- 1 x User's manual.
- 1 x Product warranty card.
- 1 x Certificate of approval.
Possible Applications Include:
- Electronics design, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Length: 399mm.
- Width: 111mm.
- Height: 149mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.