This single channel variable output power supply has an output of 0-32V and 0-3A with coarse and fine voltage control and coarse current control.
Its simple to use interface features an easy to read display that shows both voltage and current output simultaneously making it the perfect choice for; labs, schools, workbenches, and assembly lines.
- High stability and low ripple.
- Adjustment rate up to 0.01%
- Single channel; output voltage: 0~32V.
- Output current: 0~3A.
- Overload and reverse polarity connection protection.
- Constant voltage and current.
- Displays voltage and current at the same time.
- 1 x Single Channel Variable Output Power Supply.
- 1 x Pair of 4mm Banana/Crocodile Clip Cable Connection.
- 1 x Instruction Manual.
- 1 x Power Cable.
- Length: 140mm.
- Width: 160mm.
- Height: 260mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.