Note: Although we no longer stock this product, we stock the similarly priced; UNI-T Digital Auto Ranging Multimeter UT131A.
This Digital Auto Ranging Multimeter is an excellent measuring and troubleshooting tool for any of your projects. As it is auto-ranging, you don't need to worry about setting it to the wrong range. The large clear LCD display makes measurements easy to read whilst testing equipment and has a Max. display of 1999.
Other features include a sleep mode so you don't have to worry about using up battery power when it is not being used. This makes it ideal in classrooms where there can be many distractions. There is also a low battery warning on the display.
It is ideal for both professional and home use. It is supplied with test leads, 9V Battery, a rubber case and an English user guide.
- Easy to read LCD display, with a Max. display of 1999.
- Measures AC/DC voltage & AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, Diode test, continuity testing, & NPN/PNP Transistor tester.
- Auto range control.
- Auto power down and low battery warning on display.
- Easy grip holster.
- DC voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V/1000V.
- AC voltage: 2V/20V/200V/750V.
- DC current: 20?A/200?A/2mA/20mA/200mA/10A.
- AC current: 200?A/20mA/200mA/10A.
- Resistance: 200Ω/2kΩ/20kΩ/200kΩ/2MΩ/200MΩ.
- Capacitance: 2uF.
- 1 x Uni-T UT39A Auto-Ranging Multimeter.
- 2 x Covered probes (1 red, 1 black).
- 1 x 9V Battery (supplied in multimeter).
- 1 x Multimeter user guide.
- Length: 172mm.
- Width: 83mm.
- Height: 38mm.
- Weight (Battery included): 319g
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.