When using through hole LEDs it can be hard to form the eyelets and then work out which leg is positive and negative. That's where these Sewable LED Holders come in! The 5mm LED holder boards, quickly and easily take any through hole 5mm LED and (after soldering in place) make them easy to use in any e-textiles project.
Just slide the chosen LED through the holes in the middle of the board, matching the flat side of the LED to the outline on the PCB. Solder the LED into place, snip the excess length from the LED legs and you have just converted a through hole LED into an easy sewable LED board!
The PCBs are double sided making the thread connection very reliable, and are supplied on a panel of 10 and can be easily separated by snapping them out.
- Slot for a compatible LED.
- Sewable, double-sided PCB.
- 1 x Electro-Fashion, Sewable 5mm LED Holder, pack of 10.
Dimensions (per Sewable LED Holder):
- PCB Length: 18mm.
- PCB Width: 8mm.
- PCB Height: 1mm.
- 1 x Compatible LED.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Thank you for your question, no I am afraid you would need to solder these as the glue would not conduct the electricity required.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.