This fantastic new addition to the‘Electro-Fashion’ range from Kitronik has been specially designed so electronics can be used in textiles. They allow lighting effects to be added to textiles designs without any soldering. The LEDs have been designed specifically for electro-fashion and can be sewn directly to your design.
The kits use ‘conductive thread’ which is a thread that can be used like cotton thread but it also conducts like a wire.
This kit uses our own custom designed 'stitchable' coin cell holder. This has the benefit of large, easy to stitch connection points (no more difficult little holes!) and clearly marked terminals which show the battery polarity.
This bulk pack provides enough parts for 60 students.
- Add electronics to garments and accessories without the need for soldering.
- The kit contains enough parts for 60 students and represents excellent value for money.
- All of the provided components are sewable and have the polarity clearly marked.
- The kit includes conductive thread, which takes the place of wires and allows for discreet circuits.
- 60 x sewable/stitchable coin cell holder.
- 60 x CR2032 lithium coin cells.
- 4 x Reels of conductive thread each 50 yards long.
- 20 x Blue sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Red sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Yellow sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Green sewable LEDs.
- 20 x White sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Lilac sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Orange sewable LEDs.
- A suitable sewing needle.
- A pair of scissors.
This product is designed and manufactured in the UK by Kitronik.
Coin cells should be kept out of the reach of small children as they are very dangerous if swallowed, when immediate medical intervention is required.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Thank you for your question, once the Coin cell is inserted it would be always on.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.