This Ultra-miniature slide switch with SPDT contacts is suitable for a wide range of applications and is supplied as a pack of 10.
It features solder tag terminals which allow for wires to be easily soldered to the switch, making it perfect for any application that requires a physically small on-on switch located away from the rest of the project/circuits/boards.
SPDT switches, such as this, have three contacts; a common pin and two other pins that via for connection providing and on-on operation. This can be utilised to switch between power sources or to switch between two separate circuits that are connected to the same place/component.
There are two mounting screw holes spaced 15mm apart and the actuator portion of the switch is 7mm tall.
- Ultra-miniature slide switch with SPDT contacts.
- It features solder tag terminals which allow for wires to be easily soldered to the switch.
- The SPDT provides 3 terminal on-on type switch operation.
- You can switch between power sources.
- You can switch between different circuits attached to the same place/component.
- It features two mounting screw holes with 15mm spacing.
- This switch is supplied as a pack of 10.
- RoHS Compliant.
- 1 x Pack of 10 Ultra Miniature SPDT Slide Switches.
- Length: 20mm.
- Width: 5mm.
- Height: 15mm.
- Actuator Height: 7mm.
- Distance between Mounting Holes: 15mm.
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.