White 10mm High Brightness Diffused LED with a viewing angle of 60 degrees. Luminous intensity 1750mCd. Pack of 10.
|Forward voltage drop:||3.1 V|
|Viewing angle:||60 degrees|
|Max forward current:||25 mA|
|Luminous intensity:||1750 mCd (@20mA)|
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- If you live on the UK mainland and don't have any large materials or lithium batteries in your order it will cost £3.95 (£4.74 including VAT) if you spend less than £40 (£48 including VAT).
- If you spend between £40 and £200 (£48 - £240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free to most locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to Northern Ireland and £15 (£18.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) to UK remote locations. For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate click here.
- If you spend over £200 (£240.00 including VAT, excluding large materials or lithium batteries) delivery is free within the UK.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer click here.
These LED’s have a rating of 1750mCd which is equal to approximately 1.75 candles. We do stock LED’s which have a high rating so it would depend on how bright you want the torch to be and how many LED’s your using. The key thing not to forget is to make sure you limit the current with a resistor, you can work this out with the LED calculator on the LED page.
They are quite a cold, plain white. Not the yellowish white you sometimes see from lights.
I would like to use these with a class of nine year olds to make our Christmas cards light up. Would I be able to power these from a three volt "coin" battery? I have made a simliar circuit with smaller LED's but would prefer to use these larger ones. Many thanks.
Yes you are able to power the LED’s via a 3V coin cell.
Unfortunately I know nothing about resistors and resistor values. I handcraft picture scenes in box picture frames and want to add some light to the picture. I just want to know would the 10mm LED be compatible with the 2x AA Battery Box with Switch and Connector? Would it give enough light and is it just a matter of plugging the LED into the connector? I am not at all electrically minded!. Thanks in advance. Patricia
The LED is compactable with the battery box with a switch and connector and would run from 2AA batteries as this produces 3V’s when the batteries are new. You would simply place the LED in the connector, with the long leg in the positive connector and the short leg in the negative connector. This LED has a Luminous intensity of 1750mCD at 20mA, so it is fairly bright but because it is through a diffused lens the light is softer.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.