3mm Rose Gold Mirror, Coloured Acrylic Sheet measures 600mm x 400mm. The surface of the sheet has a mirror finish.
As acrylic mirrors are more flexible than glass they must be fixed to a flat wall/surface. If you are fitting it to a wall which is not flat, it is best to fit it first to something rigid such as a piece of MDF.
Acrylic mirror sheet is intended primarily for areas such as interior fittings for decoration, display and point-of-sale, visual merchandising, store design, applications in the food service industry, and where safety requires the light-weight and shatter resistance of acrylic plastic sheet. Other successful applications for acrylic mirror include use as cake stands, wardrobe doors, bathrooms and schools.
Possible applications include:
- Gym Mirrors.
- Horse Stable Mirrors.
- Point Of Sale.
- Table Covers.
- Decorative Applications.
- Merchandising displays.
- Reflective features in kitchens.
- High gloss surface.
- Very low light transmission.
- Easily laser cut and drilled.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Lighter and stronger than glass.
- Low cost mirror solution.
- 1 x 3mm Rose Gold Mirror Coloured Acrylic Sheet measuring 600mm x 400mm.
- Length: 600mm.
- Width: 400mm.
- Height: 3mm.
The manufacturing tolerance for the thickness of cast acrylic sheets are the stated thickness +/-10% plus +/- 0.4mm. This means a 3mm sheet could be between 2.3mm and 3.7mm in thickness.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood and MDF sheet orders (excluding A4 size) there is a flat delivery charge of £6.50 per order (most UK locations).
Same Day Dispatch
- Orders placed online before 3:00pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas shutdown period) are always dispatched the same day provided the goods are in stock. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss a dispatch date.
- On all Perspex, acrylics, veneers, Styrofoam, polypropylene, plywood and MDF sheets (except A4 size) a large materials charge applies per order.
- This is £6.50 (£7.80 including VAT) for most UK locations, £12 (£14.40 including VAT) for Northern Ireland and £18.00 (£21.60 including VAT) for UK remote locations.
- For a list of postcodes that will be charged the remote location rate: remote area list.
Rest of the world
- These orders are sent via UPS, and the cost is dependant on the service you choose at checkout. Alternatively you can choose the free collection option and have your own courier collect it from us. International orders can only be shipped to the registered card address. Please note: International orders may be charged import duty dependant on local import laws and duty rates. These charges are usually billed to you directly from UPS.
- Delivery times vary for international orders depending on the service selected and the destination. You can see the delivery time and cost at the shipping stage, or by using the shipping estimator from within the shipping basket.
- If you would like to collect your order, or use your own courier then there is an option you can select during checkout. We do not charge a packaging or handling fee for this service, and you will receive an email when your order has been processed, you can collect half an hour after receipt of this email.
- For information about all of the delivery options we offer see full delivery details.
Ask a question about this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.